Light Textile Printable Paper A4 (printable HTV)
LIGHT TEXTILE PRINTABLE PAPER A4 (printable HTV)
Print your own designs and apply to dark textiles.
High quality transfer paper for light-coloured fabrics
A white transfer / printable HTV for printing on aqueous inkjet printers, used to create unique designs for a matt finish fabric transfer. Easy to use for transferring photorealistic images or other graphics to dark-coloured fabrics, reproducing vibrant colours. Transferred images leave the fabric feeling soft to touch, as well as being optimised for several washes.
Perfect for transferring images to t-shirts for "one-off" events, such as children's birthday parties; hen/stag nights; youth adventure trips; short-term promotions in shops. Not recommended for long term use.
* To be used with Inkjet Printable Tissue Paper, available on our website
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE BEGINNING:
- Dark Fabrics must be a minimum of 50% cotton
- Wash fabric before applying this HTV
- Do not use an ironing board (a solid surface such as a wooden chopping block is recommended)
- Do not use steam – empty the water out of your iron before starting
- Avoid fingerprints before and after printing
- Heat Press temp 170 degrees
- Trim the image down, leaving a 3 – 4mm edge around your image
- Peel the film from the liner and place face / image up on the fabric
- Place tissue paper over your printed image
- Use your heat press or iron
- Leave fabric and printed HTV to cool completely before removing the tissue paper
- Wait at least 24 hours after application before washing
- Wash inside out
- Do not use softener or bleach detergents
- Drying – tumble dry on coolest setting
- Iron after every wash to maintain excellent colours, always with the tissue paper (DO NOT USE STEAM)